Monday, November 15, 2010

Creating my Nature Montage

When I created my nature montage there are some things that I kept in mind when deciding where I wanted to begin shooting my film. I thought about fall and what reminds me of fall. Fall reminds me of crystal blue sky, colorful leaves, shadows and bare trees. With this in mind I decided to film at Horticulture park. I picked mid afternoon because I thought this would give me great angls to incorporate the sun. I picked the location of Horticulture park, located off of 25 because I figured this location would give me a great amount of trees and leaves. The biggest issue I had was dealing with the passing cars with the audio. Overall I found the day was a great day to shoot, little wind, sunny day and a few clouds in the sky. I picked my shots based on the most unique ones I took and placed them together based on similarities. Overall I think I got some beautiful shots of what fall means to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment